How do I track my parcel?
Your parcel is scanned at each staged of its journey to the destination.
You are able to track your parcel on our website using your tracking number / label number.
What should I do if my parcel hasn’t arrived?
If your parcel hasn’t arrived, firstly track your parcel on our website using your tracking number / label number. This will show you where you parcel is within our network.
If you’d like additional information, please complete an online enquiry on our website.
What if I’m unable to sign for the delivery?
If you’re unable to sign for your parcel, we’re able to leave your parcel in a secure place at your address without a signature. Before we can do this, you’ll need to provide an Authority To Leave.
Can I pick my parcel up from the depot?
Generally there is no problem, however please make sure you contact us first to ensure it’s at the depot.
Can I arrange a delivery for a specific time?
Unfortunately we can’t deliver at specific times. Alternatively you can advise for your deliveries to be made without a signature or collect from your local depot.
How do I arrange a pick-up?
For Regular Bookings ,you can arrange regular pickups with your local Couriers Franchisee.
Are there any items you don’t carry?
We’re unable to accept dangerous goods or prohibited goods
Can’t you just quickly rush back and pickup my parcel?
Unfortunately, we can’t do this because our couriers operate on a timetable (like a train or bus). If we went back we’d be late for the next customer apologises for an inconvenience, but this is the way we reduce our costs to provide our great low price service to you.
How should I package my item?
We know how important it is that your parcel arrives safely and undamaged. Packaging items carefully gets them off to a good start.
- Choose a good quality box. A double walled box, especially for deliveries that contain fragile items.
- Choose the right sized box. Boxes that are too small could mean the contents get lost. Boxes that are too large are likely to collapse if another parcel is placed on top of it during delivery.
- Protect your items Bubble wrap, packing peanuts, foam, and newspaper can all be used to protect your items.
- Wrap each item in the box individually. When sending multiple items within one box it’s recommended that each item is wrapped individually. This offers better protection for your items and reduces movement.
- Seal the parcel with packing tape. Seal all open edges of the parcel with wide parcel tape on both the top and bottom of your package to ensure it doesn’t open during transit.
- When labelling your parcel, always use clear, accurate address labels on your parcels.
Who is my contact at Falcon Express?
Your day-to-day point of contact is your local Falcon Express Franchisee. They’re happy help with any question you may have. You can also contact us by submitting a form on our website.
What are your payment methods?
Payments can be made by cheque or bank deposit, credit card and direct debit payments.
When will the courier pick up my parcels?
Your courier has a timetable (similar to a train or bus), so your franchisee will be in your area at a certain time each day. There are multiple cycles per day (2 up to 3 – depending on your State operations).
Our pricing structure is completely transparent. We don’t have any hidden fees or charges.
Prices are based on volume. There’s a quick quote calculator on our website where you can calculate the price.
If you are a regular sender, please contact us for a free consultation.
For all insurance questions view the Insurance section here.